INDEX is currently providing a variety of advisory and architecture services to the Department of Human Services (DHS) Cyber Security Division. Our business analysis services are also integral to the Cyber Security Division which deployed Huntsman and undertook a transformation programme in line with emerging digital technologies.
INDEX Consultants worked with DHS to establish foundations to adapt to new and emerging security threats. Our consultants worked on process development, writing policy and strategy documents in line with the requirement for DHS to deliver secure digital access for customers; transform business processes, platforms and capabilities to deliver an end-to-end digital service; and to initiate digital channels for customers to complete their interactions independently.
As a member of the DHS ICT Services Panel, INDEX is providing several ongoing resources to the Department of Human Services, Welfare Payments Infrastructure Transformation program. This includes the following services:
- High level strategic advice to shape the technology solution,
- Lead the Technology Architecture and Strategy function,
- Liaison point between the Program Architecture and ICT Architecture functions,
- Develop transition strategies and plans,
- Manage architectural program risks,
- Work with internal and external stakeholders,
- Work with vendors and the internal technology team, and
- Identify and manage program risks and issues.
The key to our longevity and success within DHS is developing long term mutually beneficial high level stakeholder relations with senior executives, business representatives, project managers and solutions architects across the department’s various programs and locations.
The DHS Cyber Division is growing in relevance and importance to the Australian Federal Government’s information services agenda. INDEX is ideally placed to expand its broad range of consulting services for the department due to its specialised industry relationships that focus on the provision of capability to address the government’s Cyber Security agenda.